ⓘ Elahi (disambiguation)
- Choqa Elahi, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran.
- Gheyb-e Elahi, a village in Fars Province, Iran.
- Elahi, Nishapur, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran.
- Shahr-e Elahi, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran.
1.1. Name Surname
- Imtiaz Inayat Elahi, a senior bureaucrat of Pakistans Civil Services.
- Nur Ali Elahi, 1895-1974, Kurdish spiritual thinker, musician, philosopher and jurist. or.
- Hasan M. Elahi, b. 1972, Bangladeshi born American artist and professor.
- Zahoor Elahi, b. 1971, a Pakistani cricketer.
- Shahzad Elahi, b. 1965, a Pakistani politician.
- Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi, b. 1945, first Deputy Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- Syed Manzur Elahi, a businessperson in Bangladesh.
- Moonis Elahi, b. 1976, a Pakistani politician
- Amir Elahi, 1908-1980, Pakistani cricketer
- Saleem Elahi, b. 1976, former Pakistani cricketer.
- Chaudhry Zahoor Elahi, assassinated 1981, a Pakistani statesman.
- Manzoor Elahi, b. 1963, a former Pakistani cricketer
1.2. Name Middle name
- Hossein Elahi Ghomshei, b. 1940, an Iranian scholar, author and lecturer.
- Tawfiq-e-Elahi Chowdhury, b. 1972, the energy adviser to the Prime Minister of Bangladesh.
- Daniel Elahi Galan, b. 1996, a Colombian tennis player.
- Ehsan Elahi Zaheer, 1945–1987, Pakistani Islamic scholar and author.