- Lippincotts Monthly Magazine a 19th century literary magazine published in Philadelphia, U.S.
- Andy Lippincott, a fictional character in the comic strip Doonesbury
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, successor company, formed in 1998
- J. B. Lippincott & Co., an American publishing company founded in 1836
- Lippincott brand consultancy, an American brand strategy and design company
- Job H. Lippincott 1842–1900, American lawyer
- David McCord Lippincott 1924–1984, American composer and lyricist
- His son Joseph Wharton Lippincott Jr. 1914–2003, American publisher
- Charles E. Lippincott 1825–1887, American physician and politician
- Joshua Ballinger Lippincott, founder of J. B. Lippincott & Co.
- His grandson Joseph Wharton Lippincott 1887–1976, American publisher, author, naturalist, and sportsman
- Joseph Lippincott, engineer involved in the California Water Wars in the 1900s
- Janet Lippincott 1918–2007, American artist
- Joshua Lippincott 1835–1906, Chancellor of the University of Kansas 1883–1889
- Joan Lippincott born 1935, American concert organist and organ professor
- Donald Lippincott 1893–1963, American athlete
- Richard Lippincott Loyalist 1745–1826, an American who fought for the Crown during the American War of Independence
- Lippincott baronets, a title in the Baronetage of Great Britain
- Kristen Lippincott, London-based art historian and curator
- Richard Lippincott Quaker 1615–1683, English Quaker and an early settler of Shrewsbury, New Jersey
- Sir Henry Lippincott, 1st Baronet 1737–1780
- Sarah Lee Lippincott born 1920, American astronomer
- Sara Jane Lippincott 1823–1904, pseudonym Grace Greenwood, American author
- Lippincott Library, housed in Van Pelt Library of Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, U.S.
- John Lippincott House, a historic building in Davenport, Iowa, U.S.
- Lippincott Mansion, a historic site in Ormond Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Lippincott, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Lippincott Street, Harbord Village, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4. Other uses
- Gertrude Lippincott Award, an annual award of the Society of Dance History Scholars
- Ellis R. Lippincott Award, an annual award in vibrational spectroscopy
- Lippincott cap, or Ascot cap, a hat