ⓘ Sad (disambiguation)
- Sad, Oman, a village in Oman
- Sad, Podlaskie Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- SAD Safford Regional Airport IATA airport code: SAD, in Safford, Arizona, US
- Sad surah, the thirty-eighth sura of the Quran
- Sād ﺹ, a letter of the Arabic alphabet
- Sandawe language ISO 639 language code: sad, spoken in Tanzania
- "Sad", a song by Chico Rose featuring Afrojack
- "Sad!", a song by XXXTentacion from the album?
- "Sad", a song by Bo Burnham from the album what.
- "Sad" Maroon 5 song, on the album Overexposed
- "Sad", a song by Bebe Rexha from the album Expectations
- "Sad", a song from the Pearl Jam album Lost Dogs
- "Sad", a song by Linkin Park on the album LP Underground 9: Demos
- "Sad" Elton John and Pnau song, on the album Good Morning to the Night